Welcome to Hekmat Dental Care, the best dentist in Rancho Bernardo for comprehensive dental cleaning and prevention services. We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile, and our team is committed to providing top-notch care for all your oral health needs.
Why Choose Dr. Hekmat For Dental Care Services
At Hekmat Dental Care, we prioritize your long-term oral health. Our experienced dentist and friendly dental staff work collaboratively to offer you the best in dental cleaning and prevention. Here’s what sets us apart:
Our thorough dental exams are the cornerstone of early detection and treatment. We have oral cancer, gum disease, tooth decay, and restoration exams available.
Our office provides gentle and effective cleanings to keep your smile in top condition removing tartar and plaque in a comfortable environment.
X-rays are essential, preventative, diagnostic tools that provide valuable information not visible during a regular dental exam.
Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
Check current fillings, crowns, etc.
Expert removal of hardened plaque above and below the gum line using specialized instruments.
Thorough elimination of sticky, bacterial colonies on teeth, preventing the onset of periodontal disease.
Removal of stains and plaque not eliminated during regular brushing and scaling.
Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
Essential for identifying abscesses, cysts, tumors, bone loss, and developmental abnormalities.
During bi-annual check-ups, the dentist will thoroughly look for changes and lesions in the mouth, but a dedicated comprehensive oral cancer screening should be performed at least once each year.
Comprehensive View of Upper and Lower Jaw: Vital for assessing wisdom teeth, dental implants, and potential impacts on the mandibular nerve.
- A full mouth series of dental X-rays is recommended for new patients.
- A full series is usually good for three to five years.
- Bite-wing X-rays (X-rays of top and bottom teeth biting together) are taken at check-up visits and are recommended once or twice a year to detect new dental problems.
Dentists recommend biannual professional fluoride applications during check-ups for added defense against dental issues.
- Deep pits and fissures on chewing surfaces.
- Exposed and sensitive root surfaces.
- Fair to poor oral hygiene habits.
- Frequent sugar and carbohydrate intake.
- Inadequate exposure to fluorides.
- Reduced saliva flow due to medical conditions or medications.
- Recent history of dental decay.
- A sealant is a thin, plastic coating applied to the chewing surface of molars, premolars and any deep grooves.
- More than 75% of dental decay begins in these deep grooves.
- A sealant protects the tooth by sealing deep grooves, creating a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
Your personal home care starts by eating balanced meals, reducing the number of snacks you eat, and correctly using the various dental aids that help control the plaque and bacteria that cause dental disease.
- Tooth brushing
- Daily Flossing
- Daily Rinsing
- Interdental Cleaners
- Oral Irrigators
- Rubber Tip Stimulators
- Tongue Cleaners